Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Patrick Patterson (knee) undergoes successful surgery August 10th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017
- Ramon Sessions signs one-year deal with Knicks July 28th, 2017
- Heat offer Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow to Cavaliers for Kyrie Irving July 28th, 2017