Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- Hawks' Tyler Cavanaugh making first career start at center on Tuesday, Miles Plumlee moving to the bench December 12th, 2017
- Al Horford (rest) is out on Wednesday for Celtics December 12th, 2017
- Hawks' Miles Plumlee moving to the bench with Tyler Cavanaugh starting on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- John Wall (knee) will remain out on Tuesday night for Washington December 12th, 2017
- Ian Mahinmi (knee) a game-time decision for Washington December 12th, 2017
- Maurice Harkless (quad) upgraded to questionable Wednesday for Portland December 12th, 2017
- Courtney Lee takes a seat in second half as Knicks go small in win December 11th, 2017
- Doug McDermott scores season-high 23 as Knicks knock off Hawks December 11th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis leads Knicks with 30 points Sunday against Hawks December 11th, 2017
- Enes Kanter (hip) will play on Sunday for New York December 10th, 2017
- Enes Kanter notches 10th double-double in Knicks' win December 7th, 2017
- Knicks' Jarrett Jack double-doubles in win over Grizzlies December 7th, 2017