Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Michael Beasley (ankle) exits Knicks' game early on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Enes Kanter starting for Knicks on opening night October 19th, 2017
- Ramon Sessions opens up the season as Knicks' starting point guard October 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Frank Ntilikina (knee) will play limited minutes on Thursday October 18th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis plans to guard Carmelo Anthony in Knicks' season opener October 17th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has 'unfinished business' coming back to New York October 17th, 2017