Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- The New York Knicks select Kevin Knox with the ninth pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Knicks' Ron Baker exercises player option for 2018-19 season May 31st, 2018
- Knicks reportedly agree to 4-year deal with David Fizdale to become new head coach May 3rd, 2018
- Knicks' Kyle O'Quinn undecided on 2018 player option April 19th, 2018
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) could miss 2018-19 season April 19th, 2018
- Knicks fire head coach Jeff Hornacek April 12th, 2018