Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- D'Angelo Russell ready to lead the Nets June 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Celtics interested in Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis June 20th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis reportedly on the Knicks' trade block June 20th, 2017
- Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight June 16th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina thinks Knicks would be good fit June 13th, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017