Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight
Former Duke guard and NBA prospect Luke Kennard is in serious consideration for the New York Knicks' first-round selection in this year's draft.
In most mock drafts, Kennard slots in between picks 10 and 15. As for the Knicks, they own the eighth overall pick so taking Kennard would be a reach in the eyes of many basketball minds.
In his last of two seasons at Duke, Kennard averaged 19.5 points and 2.4 threes per game on 43.8% shooting from beyond the arc. His 7.2 win shares placed him in a two-way finish for fifth in all of the country.
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Knicks' Enes Kanter tallies 24 points, 14 rebounds in loss to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Michael Beasley double-doubles as Knicks fall to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. erupts for 37 points in Knicks' loss to Wizards February 15th, 2018
- Lance Thomas back with Knicks' second unit on Wednesday night February 14th, 2018
- Courtney Lee returns to Knicks' starting lineup versus Wizards February 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis undergoes successful knee surgery, out the next 10 months February 13th, 2018