Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick
Former Kansas forward and NBA prospect Josh Jackson is now being considered by the Boston Celtics for the number one pick in the draft.
The highly-touted Markelle Fultz is expected to go first overall to Boston. However, this makes things a little more murky heading into the final weekend before draft night. Jackson is almost certainly a top-3 pick either way, although he's yet to meet with Celtics management.
As a freshman, Jackson ranked top five in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (51.3%), rebounds per game (7.4) and box plus-minus (10.7) this past season.
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving's 33 points not enough for Celtics in loss to Clippers February 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Morris coming off the bench on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Aron Baynes returns to Celtics' starting lineup on Wednesday, Marcus Morris back to bench February 14th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) won't play Wednesday, 'trending positively' toward return February 13th, 2018
- Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 3 treys in start for Celtics February 12th, 2018