Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick
Former Kansas forward and NBA prospect Josh Jackson is now being considered by the Boston Celtics for the number one pick in the draft.
The highly-touted Markelle Fultz is expected to go first overall to Boston. However, this makes things a little more murky heading into the final weekend before draft night. Jackson is almost certainly a top-3 pick either way, although he's yet to meet with Celtics management.
As a freshman, Jackson ranked top five in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (51.3%), rebounds per game (7.4) and box plus-minus (10.7) this past season.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving struggles from the field in Wednesday's defeat October 19th, 2017
- Al Horford contributes in all areas as Celtics fall to Bucks October 19th, 2017
- Terry Rozier effective off bench in Celtics' loss October 19th, 2017
- Marcus Smart excels in move to the Celtics' starting lineup October 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum plays big minutes again on Wednesday October 19th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown turns in another strong start for Boston October 19th, 2017