Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick
Former Kansas forward and NBA prospect Josh Jackson is now being considered by the Boston Celtics for the number one pick in the draft.
The highly-touted Markelle Fultz is expected to go first overall to Boston. However, this makes things a little more murky heading into the final weekend before draft night. Jackson is almost certainly a top-3 pick either way, although he's yet to meet with Celtics management.
As a freshman, Jackson ranked top five in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (51.3%), rebounds per game (7.4) and box plus-minus (10.7) this past season.
- D'Angelo Russell ready to lead the Nets June 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Celtics interested in Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis June 20th, 2017
- 76ers officially acquire number one overall pick from Celtics June 19th, 2017
- Celtics worked out Jayson Tatum on Monday June 19th, 2017
- 76ers and Celtics close to swapping picks in the 2017 Draft June 16th, 2017
- Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick June 16th, 2017