Celtics considering Josh Jackson with top overall pick
Former Kansas forward and NBA prospect Josh Jackson is now being considered by the Boston Celtics for the number one pick in the draft.
The highly-touted Markelle Fultz is expected to go first overall to Boston. However, this makes things a little more murky heading into the final weekend before draft night. Jackson is almost certainly a top-3 pick either way, although he's yet to meet with Celtics management.
As a freshman, Jackson ranked top five in the Big 12 in field goal percentage (51.3%), rebounds per game (7.4) and box plus-minus (10.7) this past season.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not require surgery July 26th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017