Paul George intends to leave Indiana for L.A. in 2018
Indiana Pacers forward Paul George has reportedly informed the team that he intends to leave the franchise as an unrestricted free agent in 2018.
George also confirmed the rumors that he wants to be a part of the Los Angeles Lakers franchise, as he intends to sign with the club in the summer of 2018. The news ties the Pacers hands a bit as if they trade George to any team but L.A., they won't get much back as he would be a short-term rental. The Lakers aren't likely to part with any of their young talents as well, just standing pat and trying to clear room to sign the All-Star next summer.
George averaged 23.7 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game while posting a 3.8 nERD rating, ranking him 57th among all 486 NBA players in 2016-17.
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis scores 19 points on 9-of-12 shots in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook shut down by Jazz in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony scores 17 points with 9 rebounds as Thunder lose Game 2 April 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony turns in all-around effort as Thunder take Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- Paul George drops 36 with 8 triples in Thunder's Game 1 win April 15th, 2018
- Thunder's Corey Brewer (knee) will start Game 1 without minutes limit April 15th, 2018
- Alex Abrines (concussion) will play in Game 1 for Thunder April 15th, 2018