Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- D'Angelo Russell ready to lead the Nets June 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers acquire Brook Lopez from the Nets in exchange for D'Angelo Russell, Timofey Mozgov June 20th, 2017
- Pacers, Lakers talking Paul George trade June 20th, 2017
- Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick June 19th, 2017
- Paul George intends to leave Indiana for L.A. in 2018 June 18th, 2017
- Lakers to have final pre-draft meeting with Lonzo Ball June 15th, 2017