Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- Hawks' Tyler Cavanaugh making first career start at center on Tuesday, Miles Plumlee moving to the bench December 12th, 2017
- Al Horford (rest) is out on Wednesday for Celtics December 12th, 2017
- Hawks' Miles Plumlee moving to the bench with Tyler Cavanaugh starting on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- John Wall (knee) will remain out on Tuesday night for Washington December 12th, 2017
- Ian Mahinmi (knee) a game-time decision for Washington December 12th, 2017
- Maurice Harkless (quad) upgraded to questionable Wednesday for Portland December 12th, 2017
- Julius Randle scores 16 points in 30 minutes off Lakers' bench in victory December 8th, 2017
- Kyle Kuzma held to 3 points in 19 minutes as Lakers defeat 76ers December 8th, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope racks up 3 steals in Lakers' win December 8th, 2017
- Lakers' Jordan Clarkson scores 16 points in 14 minutes Thursday night December 8th, 2017
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram nails game winning three on Thursday night December 7th, 2017
- Lonzo Ball fills the stat sheet in Lakers' win on Thursday December 7th, 2017