Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Taj Gibson scores season-high 28 in Timberwolves' win February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye (personal) away from team, won't play on Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma scores 23 points off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart scores 15 points with 6 rebounds in full line February 15th, 2018