Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (back) upgraded to probable on Friday October 20th, 2017
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Michael Beasley (ankle) exits Knicks' game early on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is questionable to play for Kings in Dallas October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Lakers' Josh Hart (Achilles) won't play in Thursday's opener October 19th, 2017
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma to get minutes at small forward and power forward October 19th, 2017
- Lakers' Julius Randle is probable for Thursday against Clippers October 18th, 2017