Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis scores 19 points on 9-of-12 shots in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018
- Josh Hart gets hot with 25 points in start for Lakers on Sunday April 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018