Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018