Lakers looking to add a third first-round pick
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in acquiring an additional first-round pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The Lakers currently hold picks number 2 and 28 in the first round. However, they're looking to add a third pick in the lottery, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. It's likely that they're trying to move a guy like Jordan Clarkson in order to acquire a more natural wing player.
At an average age of 25.8, the Lakers are already below the league average of 26.6. After this week's draft, that number will likely fall below 25, which would make the Lakers one of the NBA's three youngest teams.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017
- Lakers, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope agree to one-year deal July 12th, 2017
- Lakers showing interest in Kentavious Caldwell-Pope July 7th, 2017