Celtics worked out Jayson Tatum on Monday
Former Duke forward and NBA draft prospect Jayson Tatum worked out for the Boston Celtics on Monday.
The Celtics were impressed with Tatum's shot-making and footwork, according to ESPN's Dave McMenamin. Having moved down to pick number three, the Celtics are all but assured to take either Tatum or fellow forward Josh Jackson with their first pick in Thursday's draft.
In one year at Duke, the 6'8" Tatum pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game, including 19.7% of available boards on the defensive end of the floor. He would fill a need for Boston, a team that finished this season ranked 27th in both rebounds per game and defensive rebounding percentage.
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis scores 19 points on 9-of-12 shots in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Marcus Smart (thumb) could return for Boston next week April 21st, 2018
- Terry Rozier scores 23 to help Celtics take a 2-0 series lead April 18th, 2018
- Al Horford stuffs statsheet as Celtics win Game 1 in OT April 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (thumb) could reportedly return for Game 7 April 15th, 2018
- Marcus Morris unlikely to play for Celtics on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale April 11th, 2018