Portland's Al-Farouq Aminu (ankle) will play Thursday against Bucks
According to TrailBlazers.com's Casey Holdahl, Portland Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu said that he will play Thursday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Aminu has missed 13 games after going down with a sprained right ankle on November 1st. Given his long time off, he's expected to play just 20 minutes off the bench as Noah Vonleh is likely to start in his place. Before long, Aminu should return to the starting lineup with Vonleh, Caleb Swanigan and Shabazz Napier seeing a decrease in minutes upon the move.
Averaging 27.4 FanDuel points per game, Aminu is projected for 24.6 FD points in Thursday's home tilt with the Bucks.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018