Portland's Al-Farouq Aminu (ankle) will play Thursday against Bucks
According to TrailBlazers.com's Casey Holdahl, Portland Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu said that he will play Thursday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Aminu has missed 13 games after going down with a sprained right ankle on November 1st. Given his long time off, he's expected to play just 20 minutes off the bench as Noah Vonleh is likely to start in his place. Before long, Aminu should return to the starting lineup with Vonleh, Caleb Swanigan and Shabazz Napier seeing a decrease in minutes upon the move.
Averaging 27.4 FanDuel points per game, Aminu is projected for 24.6 FD points in Thursday's home tilt with the Bucks.
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- NBA suspends Tyreke Evans for two seasons May 17th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Portland's Rodney Hood (knee) officially active on Tuesday May 14th, 2019
- Portland's Rodeny Hood (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Tuesday May 13th, 2019
- Trail Blazers' Evan Turner scores 14 points in Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum leads Portland to Western Conference finals May 13th, 2019
- Damian Lillard flirts with triple-double in Game 7 for Portland May 13th, 2019