Portland's Al-Farouq Aminu (ankle) will play Thursday against Bucks
According to TrailBlazers.com's Casey Holdahl, Portland Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu said that he will play Thursday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Aminu has missed 13 games after going down with a sprained right ankle on November 1st. Given his long time off, he's expected to play just 20 minutes off the bench as Noah Vonleh is likely to start in his place. Before long, Aminu should return to the starting lineup with Vonleh, Caleb Swanigan and Shabazz Napier seeing a decrease in minutes upon the move.
Averaging 27.4 FanDuel points per game, Aminu is projected for 24.6 FD points in Thursday's home tilt with the Bucks.
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Friday for Detroit January 18th, 2019
- Hawks' Jeremy Lin (illness) not on the injury report for Saturday January 18th, 2019
- Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday January 18th, 2019
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) probable to play Saturday night January 18th, 2019
- Shaq Harrison (illness) questionable to play Saturday for Chicago January 18th, 2019
- Wayne Ellington (illness) available on Friday for Miami January 18th, 2019
- Caleb Swanigan (knee) questionable on Friday for Portland January 17th, 2019
- Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Trail Blazers on Friday January 17th, 2019
- Portland's Maurice Harkless (knee) inactive on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Damian Lillard (hand) available to play Wednesday for Portland January 16th, 2019
- Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Trail Blazers Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Damian Lillard (hand) questionable for Portland Wednesday January 16th, 2019