Trail Blazers deal Noah Vonleh, cash to the Bulls
Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Portland Trail Blazers have traded power forward Noah Vonleh, along with cash, to the Chicago Bulls.
Vonleh wasn't seeing much time in Portland. Al-Farouq Aminu, Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan were all keeping him from minutes. He'll likely see limited minutes in Chicago, but the Bulls pick up some cash in the process. The Blazers take on Milovan Rakovic, but more importantly they save some luxury tax money while picking up a $3.5 million trade exception.
In 33 games and 12 starts, Vonleh is putting up an average of 3.6 points and 5.1 rebounds in 14.4 minutes per game.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Bulls rescind qualifying offer on David Nwaba July 12th, 2018
- Bulls to match Kings' $78M offer sheet to Zach LaVine July 7th, 2018
- Zach LaVine signs four-year, $80 million offer sheet with Kings July 6th, 2018
- Kings considering a run at Bulls' Zach LaVine June 28th, 2018