Trail Blazers deal Noah Vonleh, cash to the Bulls
Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Portland Trail Blazers have traded power forward Noah Vonleh, along with cash, to the Chicago Bulls.
Vonleh wasn't seeing much time in Portland. Al-Farouq Aminu, Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan were all keeping him from minutes. He'll likely see limited minutes in Chicago, but the Bulls pick up some cash in the process. The Blazers take on Milovan Rakovic, but more importantly they save some luxury tax money while picking up a $3.5 million trade exception.
In 33 games and 12 starts, Vonleh is putting up an average of 3.6 points and 5.1 rebounds in 14.4 minutes per game.
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Friday for Detroit January 18th, 2019
- Hawks' Jeremy Lin (illness) not on the injury report for Saturday January 18th, 2019
- Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday January 18th, 2019
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) probable to play Saturday night January 18th, 2019
- Shaq Harrison (illness) questionable to play Saturday for Chicago January 18th, 2019
- Wayne Ellington (illness) available on Friday for Miami January 18th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson coming off bench in London January 17th, 2019
- Lance Thomas to come off Knicks' bench on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Luke Kornet starting for Knicks on Thursday, Lance Thomas to come off bench January 17th, 2019
- Tim Hardaway Jr. returns to Knicks' starting lineup in London, Damyean Dotson back to bench January 17th, 2019
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) available on Thursday for New York January 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Robinson (groin) expected to return for Knicks Thursday in London January 17th, 2019