Trail Blazers deal Noah Vonleh, cash to the Bulls
Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Portland Trail Blazers have traded power forward Noah Vonleh, along with cash, to the Chicago Bulls.
Vonleh wasn't seeing much time in Portland. Al-Farouq Aminu, Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan were all keeping him from minutes. He'll likely see limited minutes in Chicago, but the Bulls pick up some cash in the process. The Blazers take on Milovan Rakovic, but more importantly they save some luxury tax money while picking up a $3.5 million trade exception.
In 33 games and 12 starts, Vonleh is putting up an average of 3.6 points and 5.1 rebounds in 14.4 minutes per game.
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018