Trail Blazers deal Noah Vonleh, cash to the Bulls
Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Portland Trail Blazers have traded power forward Noah Vonleh, along with cash, to the Chicago Bulls.
Vonleh wasn't seeing much time in Portland. Al-Farouq Aminu, Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan were all keeping him from minutes. He'll likely see limited minutes in Chicago, but the Bulls pick up some cash in the process. The Blazers take on Milovan Rakovic, but more importantly they save some luxury tax money while picking up a $3.5 million trade exception.
In 33 games and 12 starts, Vonleh is putting up an average of 3.6 points and 5.1 rebounds in 14.4 minutes per game.
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Kadeem Allen (concussion) available to play for New York Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) will start Wednesday for New York, Dennis Smith (back) questionable to play April 10th, 2019
- Lance Thomas (personal) questionable for Knicks' finale April 10th, 2019
- Knicks' Kadeem Allen (concussion) questionable against Detroit April 10th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2019