Sixers' T.J. McConnell drops a triple-double Monday against the Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers guard T.J. McConnell recorded the first triple-double of his career in Monday's 109-92 win over the New York Knicks, scoring 10 points on 5-for-11 shooting, to go with 10 rebounds, 11 assists, and 6 steals.
McConnell led all players on Monday with 54.5 FanDuel points in his career night. It was very hard to win in DFS on Monday without him, and he'll have a day off Tuesday before playing again Wednesday versus the Miami Heat.
Our early models for Wednesday project McConnell for 20.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,500.
- Tyus Jones (ankle) practicing for Timberwolves Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Report: Pelicans to ask league about resting Anthony Davis February 21st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid sidelined a week for 76ers with sore knee February 20th, 2019
- Sixers' Joel Embiid (illness) will play in Sunday's matchup against the Lakers February 10th, 2019
- Jonathon Simmons (oblique) available to make 76ers debut Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) questionable for 76ers Sunday afternoon February 10th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler scores 22 points for Philadelphia on Friday February 9th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) active on Friday February 8th, 2019