Joe Ingles stays hot with 20 points Monday in Utah
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Ingles stayed hot on Monday against the San Antonio Spurs, scoring 20 points on 7-for-13 shooting, to go with 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 steal across 39 minutes.
Ingles has been a machine since the trade of Rodney Hood, as he has scored 20 or more points in three straight games. Ingles has knocked down 13 three-points in his last three games, and if he is still available on your waiver wire, pick him up.
Our early models for Wednesday project Ingles for 23.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,500.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha available on Saturday for Utah February 9th, 2019
- Utah's Raul Neto (groin) will play on Wednesday February 6th, 2019
- Derrick Favors playing with Utah's second unit on Saturday February 2nd, 2019
- Utah starting Jae Crowder in Saturday's game against the Rockets February 2nd, 2019
- Utah's Derrick Favors scores 14 points with 7 boards, 4 helpers on Friday February 2nd, 2019
- Ricky Rubio has 22 points, 11 assists in Utah's win on Friday February 2nd, 2019