Kris Dunn starting for Bulls on Wednesday in first game back
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn is starting on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.
This is Dunn's first game since January 17 and head coach Fred Hoiberg said he would log around 20 minutes and likely sit in the fourth quarter. Jerian Grant's value takes a sizable hit with Dunn back in action for the Bulls.
numberFire's models project Dunn to score 27.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 on Wednesday.
- Heat's Goran Dragic (knee) will play off the bench on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) to play on Saturday for Lakers February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (personal) available for Saturday's game against Cleveland February 23rd, 2019
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hip) inactive on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Thomas Bryant playing with Washington's second unit on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Wizards starting Bobby Portis at center on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Kris Dunn not on Bulls injury report for Friday February 21st, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) ruled out for Bulls versus Grizzlies, Ryan Arcidiacono to start February 13th, 2019
- Bulls starting Ryan Arcidiacono at point guard on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) questionable for Bulls Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points in Bulls' win Friday February 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) will start against the Nets Friday February 8th, 2019