Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the first half on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rondo got into a heated exchange with Isaiah Thomas and had to be removed by a ref and team security person. These are his first two technicals of the season. Look for E'Twaun Moore, Darius Miller, and DeAndre Liggins to get a boost for the remainder of the game.
Rondo scored 4 points (2-of-5 field goals) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 8 minutes before being ejected.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis voted All-NBA First Team for second straight season May 24th, 2018
- Gentry: 'We want' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) back on team in 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis limited to paint points in Game 1 loss April 29th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday shut down in Pelicans' Game 1 April 29th, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 47 points as Pelicans finish sweep of Trail Blazers April 21st, 2018
- Pelicans complete series sweep of Trail Blazers behind Jrue Holiday's 41 points April 21st, 2018