Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the first half on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rondo got into a heated exchange with Isaiah Thomas and had to be removed by a ref and team security person. These are his first two technicals of the season. Look for E'Twaun Moore, Darius Miller, and DeAndre Liggins to get a boost for the remainder of the game.
Rondo scored 4 points (2-of-5 field goals) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 8 minutes before being ejected.
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) no longer using crutches February 19th, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler doesn't appear in Sunday's All-Star Game February 19th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic puts together full line off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 24 points with 11 assists, 4 steals in Pelicans' win February 15th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis piles up 42 points and 15 rebounds on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals February 14th, 2018
- Update: Emeka Okafor will remain in Pelicans' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Update: Nikola Mirotic coming off Pelicans' bench again on Wednesday February 14th, 2018