Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the first half on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rondo got into a heated exchange with Isaiah Thomas and had to be removed by a ref and team security person. These are his first two technicals of the season. Look for E'Twaun Moore, Darius Miller, and DeAndre Liggins to get a boost for the remainder of the game.
Rondo scored 4 points (2-of-5 field goals) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 8 minutes before being ejected.
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hip) inactive on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Thomas Bryant playing with Washington's second unit on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Wizards starting Bobby Portis at center on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Pelicans starting Jahlil Okafor for inactive Anthony Davis on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Darius Miller (ankle) out on Saturday for New Orleans February 23rd, 2019
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter (ankle) ruled out again on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Josh Hart (right knee) available for Lakers versus Rockets February 21st, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019