Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the first half on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rondo got into a heated exchange with Isaiah Thomas and had to be removed by a ref and team security person. These are his first two technicals of the season. Look for E'Twaun Moore, Darius Miller, and DeAndre Liggins to get a boost for the remainder of the game.
Rondo scored 4 points (2-of-5 field goals) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 8 minutes before being ejected.
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo to undergo hand surgery, timetable still 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- LeBron James scores season-high 44 in Lakers' win, climbs to 5th all-time November 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo fractures hand in Lakers' win, expected to miss 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (ankle) will play on Saturday for Los Angeles November 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) questionable to play against the Kings on Saturday November 9th, 2018
- Tyson Chandler clears waivers, officially signs with Lakers November 6th, 2018