Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the first half on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rondo got into a heated exchange with Isaiah Thomas and had to be removed by a ref and team security person. These are his first two technicals of the season. Look for E'Twaun Moore, Darius Miller, and DeAndre Liggins to get a boost for the remainder of the game.
Rondo scored 4 points (2-of-5 field goals) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in 8 minutes before being ejected.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson headed to Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018