Isaiah Thomas ejected from Lakers' contest after confrontation with Pelicans' Rajon Rondo
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Isaiah Thomas was ejected from Wednesday's matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Thomas received a pair of technicals after a heated exchange with Rajon Rondo. Josh Hart and Tyler Ennis should benefit the rest of the way but it didn't look like the sort of thing that would warrant a suspension.
IT scored 3 points (1-of-1 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes before being ejected.
- Heat's Goran Dragic (knee) will play off the bench on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) to play on Saturday for Lakers February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (personal) available for Saturday's game against Cleveland February 23rd, 2019
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hip) inactive on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Thomas Bryant playing with Washington's second unit on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Wizards starting Bobby Portis at center on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris (groin) to return for Nuggets on Friday February 21st, 2019
- Paul Millsap equals season-high 25 points, Nuggets withstand Kings February 14th, 2019
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee coming off the bench in Wednesday's game against the Kings February 13th, 2019
- Denver's Paul Millsap starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Woj: Isaiah Thomas (hip) will make Nuggets debut Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Gary Harris (groin) out Wednesday for Denver February 12th, 2019