Isaiah Thomas ejected from Lakers' contest after confrontation with Pelicans' Rajon Rondo
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Isaiah Thomas was ejected from Wednesday's matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Thomas received a pair of technicals after a heated exchange with Rajon Rondo. Josh Hart and Tyler Ennis should benefit the rest of the way but it didn't look like the sort of thing that would warrant a suspension.
IT scored 3 points (1-of-1 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes before being ejected.
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- Jamal Murray will return to Nuggets' starting lineup Saturday November 16th, 2018
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez scores season-high 25 in blowout November 16th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic contributes everywhere as Nuggets cruise November 16th, 2018
- Paul Millsap fills up box score in Nuggets' demolition of Hawks November 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Monte Morris replacing Jamal Murray in the starting lineup on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Paul Millsap's season-high 25 points not enough for Nuggets November 12th, 2018