Isaiah Thomas ejected from Lakers' contest after confrontation with Pelicans' Rajon Rondo
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Isaiah Thomas was ejected from Wednesday's matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Thomas received a pair of technicals after a heated exchange with Rajon Rondo. Josh Hart and Tyler Ennis should benefit the rest of the way but it didn't look like the sort of thing that would warrant a suspension.
IT scored 3 points (1-of-1 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes before being ejected.
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) no longer using crutches February 19th, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler doesn't appear in Sunday's All-Star Game February 19th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye (personal) away from team, won't play on Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma scores 23 points off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart scores 15 points with 6 rebounds in full line February 15th, 2018