Isaiah Thomas ejected from Lakers' contest after confrontation with Pelicans' Rajon Rondo
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Isaiah Thomas was ejected from Wednesday's matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans.
Thomas received a pair of technicals after a heated exchange with Rajon Rondo. Josh Hart and Tyler Ennis should benefit the rest of the way but it didn't look like the sort of thing that would warrant a suspension.
IT scored 3 points (1-of-1 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes before being ejected.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018
- Josh Hart gets hot with 25 points in start for Lakers on Sunday April 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018