Jusuf Nurkic (back, calf, oblique) starting for Trail Blazers on Wednesday night
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic (back, calf, oblique) will start on Wednesday against the Golden State Warriors.
Nurkic was previously considered questionable due to a sore lower back, strained right calf, and strained right oblique after making an early exit from Sunday's contest. He's clearly not 100 percent and may wind up giving a few minutes away to Ed Davis and Zach Collins tonight.
numberFire's models project Nurkic to score 30.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,700 on Wednesday evening.
- Heat's Goran Dragic (knee) will play off the bench on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) to play on Saturday for Lakers February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (personal) available for Saturday's game against Cleveland February 23rd, 2019
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hip) inactive on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Thomas Bryant playing with Washington's second unit on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Wizards starting Bobby Portis at center on Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Evan Turner (knee) out on Saturday for Portland February 22nd, 2019
- Portland's Moe Harkless turns in 13 points, 8 boards February 22nd, 2019
- C.J. McCollum posts 21 points, 6 boards, 5 dimes, 2 blocks for Trail Blazers February 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard (ankle) available for Trail Blazers Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Damian Lillard (ankle) questionable for Trail Blazers on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Trail Blazers reportedly sign Enes Kanter on Wednesday February 13th, 2019