Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward/center Kevin Love said he's "about a month away" from getting back to the floor.
Love suffered a fracture to his left hand on January 30th. He didn't require surgery, but in speaking to NBC Sports he noted that it will be roughly two weeks before his movable cast is removed. From there, he expects to be a few more weeks. That would place his potential return around March 20th, with 12 games remaining. Larry Nance, Tristan Thompson and Jeff Green will hold down the fort until then.
Through 48 games, Love is averaging 17.9 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.2 threes per game this season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Jose Calderon signs one-year deal with Detroit July 2nd, 2018
- LeBron James on his way to L.A. after signing four-year, $154M deal with Lakers July 1st, 2018
- LeBron James declines 2018-19 player option with Cavaliers to become a free agent June 29th, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018