Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward/center Kevin Love said he's "about a month away" from getting back to the floor.
Love suffered a fracture to his left hand on January 30th. He didn't require surgery, but in speaking to NBC Sports he noted that it will be roughly two weeks before his movable cast is removed. From there, he expects to be a few more weeks. That would place his potential return around March 20th, with 12 games remaining. Larry Nance, Tristan Thompson and Jeff Green will hold down the fort until then.
Through 48 games, Love is averaging 17.9 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.2 threes per game this season.
- Brook Lopez (back) is starting Friday in Los Angeles against Miami March 16th, 2018
- Warriors' Kevin Durant will miss two weeks with rib cartilage injury March 16th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (foot) is in Miami's starting lineup on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Brook Lopez (back) now a game time decision for Lakers on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) says he'll play Friday against Heat March 16th, 2018
- Paul George (pelvic strain) will play Friday as Thunder host Clippers March 16th, 2018
- Jeff Green plays 34 minutes, scores 16 off Cavs' bench March 16th, 2018
- Ante Zizic plays 6 minutes off Cavaliers' bench in loss March 16th, 2018
- LeBron James delivers 35 points, 14 rebounds, 6 assists in Cavaliers' loss March 16th, 2018
- Rodney Hood (back) returns to Cavaliers' lineup on Thursday March 15th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic will start against Portland on Thursday March 15th, 2018
- Cleveland's Larry Nance Jr. (hamstring) will not play on Thursday March 15th, 2018