Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward/center Kevin Love said he's "about a month away" from getting back to the floor.
Love suffered a fracture to his left hand on January 30th. He didn't require surgery, but in speaking to NBC Sports he noted that it will be roughly two weeks before his movable cast is removed. From there, he expects to be a few more weeks. That would place his potential return around March 20th, with 12 games remaining. Larry Nance, Tristan Thompson and Jeff Green will hold down the fort until then.
Through 48 games, Love is averaging 17.9 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.2 threes per game this season.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- The Cleveland Cavaliers choose Collin Sexton with the 8th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Rodney Hood expected to see more minutes in Game 3 for Cleveland June 6th, 2018
- LeBron James nearly misses a triple double in Cavaliers' Game 2 loss June 4th, 2018