Corey Brewer to join Thunder, status uncertain for Saturday
Oklahoma City Thunder guard/forward Corey Brewer has joined the team in Portland, but his status for Saturday's game is uncertain at this time.
According to The Oklahoman's Erik Horne, the Thunder will not hold a shootaround, so Brewer's likely to come down to a game-time decision. After being bought out by the Lakers, Brewer officially signed on with Oklahoma City this morning. His presence would likely take some minutes from Josh Huestis and Alex Abrines on the wing.
On the year, Brewer is averaging 8.9 FanDuel points and 12.9 minutes per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019