Oklahoma City's Terrance Ferguson (concussion) cleared to play Monday
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Terrance Ferguson (concussion) has been cleared to play for Monday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Ferguson only missed one game as he made his way through the concussion protocol, and he won't be limited at all today. He hasn't seen much run off the Thunder bench recently, but could slightly cut into the minutes available for Alex Abrines and Josh Huestis.
Ferguson is averaging only 3.0 points in 12.1 minutes per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019