Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists
Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison started Monday for the first time since returning from knee surgery, and he scored 15 points on 5-for-10 shooting, to go with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block in a 110-100 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Pacers missed Collison's scoring and leadership on the floor while he was out, but since he's returned they are 4-2 over their last six with just 11 games left to play this season. Collison will likely remain the starter as long as he stays healthy, which makes Cory Joseph tougher to stream in year-long fantasy playoffs.
Our early models for Wednesday project Collison for 28.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Dirk Nowitzki to come off bench for Mavericks on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton to come off of Suns' bench on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Nicolas Batum to come off bench for Hornets Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Dwayne Bacon draws start for Hornets Thursday over Nicolas Batum March 21st, 2019
- Jeff Green to come off bench on Thursday for Washington March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) questionable for Pacers Thursday March 20th, 2019
- Domantas Sabonis equals career-best 16 rebounds in Pacers' loss March 20th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) will not play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019
- Pacers' Cory Joseph will start in place of Darren Collison Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) listed as doubtful to play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019