Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists
Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison started Monday for the first time since returning from knee surgery, and he scored 15 points on 5-for-10 shooting, to go with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block in a 110-100 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Pacers missed Collison's scoring and leadership on the floor while he was out, but since he's returned they are 4-2 over their last six with just 11 games left to play this season. Collison will likely remain the starter as long as he stays healthy, which makes Cory Joseph tougher to stream in year-long fantasy playoffs.
Our early models for Wednesday project Collison for 28.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019