Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists
Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison started Monday for the first time since returning from knee surgery, and he scored 15 points on 5-for-10 shooting, to go with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block in a 110-100 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Pacers missed Collison's scoring and leadership on the floor while he was out, but since he's returned they are 4-2 over their last six with just 11 games left to play this season. Collison will likely remain the starter as long as he stays healthy, which makes Cory Joseph tougher to stream in year-long fantasy playoffs.
Our early models for Wednesday project Collison for 28.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Jamal Murray (shin) a game-time decision for Denver Monday December 10th, 2018
- Wizards will reportedly start Austin Rivers for inactive John Wall on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington (personal) will be active for Miami on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis will play on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Miami's Josh Richardson (shoulder) probable for Monday's game against the Lakers December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (knee) will return on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Indiana's Domantas Sabonis (illness) available to play on Saturday against Sacramento December 8th, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (illness) questionable for Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Indiana's Domantas Sabonis (illness) will not play on Friday December 7th, 2018
- Domantas Sabonis (illness) questionable for Pacers Friday December 7th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans to stick in Pacers' starting lineup with Victor Oladipo (knee) out December 6th, 2018
- Victor Oladipo (knee) still not practicing for Pacers December 5th, 2018