DeAndre Jordan posts monster double-double in Clippers' win
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan racked up 25 points and 22 rebounds in Wednesday's 7-point win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
In a high-scoring affair, Jordan took full advantage of Milwaukee's poor rebounding. He grabbed 35.3% of all available rebounds, including 46% of defensive rebounds while on the floor. He also used 27.5% of possessions and added four assists to somewhat counteract his seven turnovers.
Jordan's 50.4 FanDuel points came at a price of $7,700 and for 6.55 points per $1,000. Our models have him down for 34.2 FD points in a Friday night matchup with the Pacers.
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Kadeem Allen (concussion) available to play for New York Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) will start Wednesday for New York, Dennis Smith (back) questionable to play April 10th, 2019
- Lance Thomas (personal) questionable for Knicks' finale April 10th, 2019
- Knicks' Kadeem Allen (concussion) questionable against Detroit April 10th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2019