DeAndre Jordan posts monster double-double in Clippers' win
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan racked up 25 points and 22 rebounds in Wednesday's 7-point win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
In a high-scoring affair, Jordan took full advantage of Milwaukee's poor rebounding. He grabbed 35.3% of all available rebounds, including 46% of defensive rebounds while on the floor. He also used 27.5% of possessions and added four assists to somewhat counteract his seven turnovers.
Jordan's 50.4 FanDuel points came at a price of $7,700 and for 6.55 points per $1,000. Our models have him down for 34.2 FD points in a Friday night matchup with the Pacers.
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Friday for Detroit January 18th, 2019
- Hawks' Jeremy Lin (illness) not on the injury report for Saturday January 18th, 2019
- Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday January 18th, 2019
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) probable to play Saturday night January 18th, 2019
- Shaq Harrison (illness) questionable to play Saturday for Chicago January 18th, 2019
- Wayne Ellington (illness) available on Friday for Miami January 18th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews (wrist) questionable for Mavericks on Saturday January 18th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) reportedly out for Mavericks until at least Tuesday January 18th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) ruled out on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Mavs engaged in heated trade talks surrounding Dennis Smith Jr. January 14th, 2019
- Mavericks' J.J. Barea (Achilles) to undergo season-ending surgery January 14th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out for Sunday's game against Golden State January 13th, 2019