DeAndre Jordan posts monster double-double in Clippers' win
Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan racked up 25 points and 22 rebounds in Wednesday's 7-point win over the Milwaukee Bucks.
In a high-scoring affair, Jordan took full advantage of Milwaukee's poor rebounding. He grabbed 35.3% of all available rebounds, including 46% of defensive rebounds while on the floor. He also used 27.5% of possessions and added four assists to somewhat counteract his seven turnovers.
Jordan's 50.4 FanDuel points came at a price of $7,700 and for 6.55 points per $1,000. Our models have him down for 34.2 FD points in a Friday night matchup with the Pacers.
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace moves to Clipppers' bench with Austin Rivers starting April 11th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell starting for Clippers in season finale, C.J. Williams will come off the bench April 11th, 2018
- Austin Rivers (elbow) will play for Clippers on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Montrezl Harrell stuffs Clippers' stat sheet Monday in loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell scores career-high 20 points in Clippers' loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- C.J. Williams starting for the Clippers on Monday night April 9th, 2018