Blazers' Ed Davis (ankle) will be re-evaluated in one or two weeks
An MRI confirmed Portland Trail Blazers forward Ed Davis suffered a right ankle sprain in Friday night’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers and he will be re-evaluated in one to two weeks.
That puts the rest of Davis' regular season in jeopardy, but hopefully he is healthy and ready for Portland once the playoffs get here. Until then, Al-Farouq Aminu could play some more minutes, while Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan will pick up some extra minutes with Davis out.
Davis is averaging 17.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Deandre Ayton hauls in 17 rebounds as Suns fall to Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler drops 27 as 76ers blow past Pacers January 17th, 2019
- Joel Embiid puts up second-straight double-double in 76ers win January 17th, 2019
- Gary Harris (hamstring) will play for Nuggets on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Will Barton (personal) out for Nuggets on Thursday night January 17th, 2019
- Allen Crabbe (knee) out on Friday for Brooklyn January 17th, 2019
- Nets' Jared Dudley (hamstring) to miss fourth straight game Friday January 17th, 2019
- Spencer Dinwiddie scores 33 with 10 dimes, Nets topple Rockets in overtime January 17th, 2019
- Jarrett Allen ignites for 20 points, career-best 24 boards as Nets take down Rockets January 17th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (adductor) will play on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (hamstring) active for Nets Wednesday January 16th, 2019