Blazers' Ed Davis (ankle) will be re-evaluated in one or two weeks
An MRI confirmed Portland Trail Blazers forward Ed Davis suffered a right ankle sprain in Friday night’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers and he will be re-evaluated in one to two weeks.
That puts the rest of Davis' regular season in jeopardy, but hopefully he is healthy and ready for Portland once the playoffs get here. Until then, Al-Farouq Aminu could play some more minutes, while Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan will pick up some extra minutes with Davis out.
Davis is averaging 17.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Dirk Nowitzki to come off bench for Mavericks on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton to come off of Suns' bench on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Nicolas Batum to come off bench for Hornets Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Dwayne Bacon draws start for Hornets Thursday over Nicolas Batum March 21st, 2019
- Jeff Green to come off bench on Thursday for Washington March 21st, 2019
- Nets' Shabazz Napier (illness) expected to play on Friday March 21st, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell erupts for career-high 44 points in Nets' comeback March 20th, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (illness) out on Tuesday for Brooklyn March 19th, 2019
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will remain out on Tuesday for Brooklyn March 18th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll drops 22 in Nets' loss on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 32 points with 10 assists for Brooklyn on Sunday March 18th, 2019