Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as probable for Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday.
Iguodala played in Game 3, his first action in over two weeks, staying on the court for nearly 22 minutes. He is expected come off the bench once again on Friday and see minutes in the low-to-mid 20s once again.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes on Friday night.
- Denver's Isaiah Thomas (hip) targeting February 11th or 13th as return date January 18th, 2019
- Rockets' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Saturday's game January 18th, 2019
- Tyus Jones (ankle) inactive on Friday for Minnesota January 18th, 2019
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Friday for Detroit January 18th, 2019
- Hawks' Jeremy Lin (illness) not on the injury report for Saturday January 18th, 2019
- Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday January 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney will move to a bench role with DeMarcus Cousins starting January 18th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins to start, play in 'short bursts' for Warriors Friday in season debut January 18th, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) expected to play on Friday January 16th, 2019
- Klay Thompson turns in 31 points with 5 treys as Warriors demolish Nuggets January 16th, 2019
- Kerr: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) "on track" to play Friday for Warriors January 15th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala accumulates 6 points, 7 boards, 6 dimes, 3 steals for Warriors January 14th, 2019