Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as probable for Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday.
Iguodala played in Game 3, his first action in over two weeks, staying on the court for nearly 22 minutes. He is expected come off the bench once again on Friday and see minutes in the low-to-mid 20s once again.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes on Friday night.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018