Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as probable for Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday.
Iguodala played in Game 3, his first action in over two weeks, staying on the court for nearly 22 minutes. He is expected come off the bench once again on Friday and see minutes in the low-to-mid 20s once again.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes on Friday night.
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday June 8th, 2018
- Kevin Durant will re-sign with Warriors this summer June 7th, 2018
- Kevin Durant leads Warriors to victory with 43 points in Game 3 June 7th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) expected to play in Game 3 for Golden State June 6th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) a game-time decision for Game 3 June 6th, 2018