Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as probable for Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday.
Iguodala played in Game 3, his first action in over two weeks, staying on the court for nearly 22 minutes. He is expected come off the bench once again on Friday and see minutes in the low-to-mid 20s once again.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes on Friday night.
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- NBA suspends Tyreke Evans for two seasons May 17th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) ruled out for Game 3 and 4 May 17th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (calf) reportedly ruled out for Warriors in Game 2 May 15th, 2019
- Stephen Curry ties playoff high with 9 treys, Warriors win Game 1 easy May 15th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins (quad) unlikely for Western Conference Finals May 13th, 2019