Warriors list Andre Iguodala (leg) as probable for Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as probable for Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday.
Iguodala played in Game 3, his first action in over two weeks, staying on the court for nearly 22 minutes. He is expected come off the bench once again on Friday and see minutes in the low-to-mid 20s once again.
Our models project Iguodala for 19.8 FanDuel points in 25.7 minutes on Friday night.
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) available on Saturday for Phoenix October 20th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas starting on Saturday for Toronto October 20th, 2018
- Raptors' Norman Powell starting on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam headed to bench on Saturday for Toronto October 20th, 2018
- Jonathon Simmons (personal) out on Saturday for Orlando October 20th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (rest) will not play on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 in Warriors' win on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) out on Friday for Warriors October 19th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Warriors Friday October 18th, 2018
- Warriors' Damian Jones will remain starter, Steve Kerr says October 17th, 2018
- Stephen Curry's 32 points lead Warriors over Thunder in opener October 17th, 2018
- Damian Jones will start for the Warriors on Opening Night October 16th, 2018