Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jamal Crawford declined his player option for the 2018-19 season, making him an unrestricted free agent.
The 38-year-old Crawford could have made $4.5M next season but has decided to pursue his options in free agency. The veteran could be looking to latch on to a title contender, even if he makes less money, as tries to end his career with a championship.
Crawford scored just 10.3 points per game on 41.5% shooting in 2017-18.
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Marquese Chriss reportedly moved from Suns to Rockets August 31st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Derrick Rose to re-sign with Minnesota July 1st, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford scores 20 in season-ending defeat April 26th, 2018