Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jamal Crawford declined his player option for the 2018-19 season, making him an unrestricted free agent.
The 38-year-old Crawford could have made $4.5M next season but has decided to pursue his options in free agency. The veteran could be looking to latch on to a title contender, even if he makes less money, as tries to end his career with a championship.
Crawford scored just 10.3 points per game on 41.5% shooting in 2017-18.
- Rajon Rondo fractures hand in Lakers' win, expected to miss 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Suns' Mikal Bridges will make his first career start on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren starts, turns in season-high 29 points for Suns November 9th, 2018
- Devin Booker's season-high 38 points, 9 dimes not enough for Suns November 9th, 2018
- T.J. Warren (back) will come off the Suns' bench on Tuesday November 6th, 2018
- T.J. Warren (back) expected to play for Suns Tuesday November 6th, 2018