Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jamal Crawford declined his player option for the 2018-19 season, making him an unrestricted free agent.
The 38-year-old Crawford could have made $4.5M next season but has decided to pursue his options in free agency. The veteran could be looking to latch on to a title contender, even if he makes less money, as tries to end his career with a championship.
Crawford scored just 10.3 points per game on 41.5% shooting in 2017-18.
- DeAndre Jordan (sprained ankle) doubtful for Knicks on Sunday February 23rd, 2019
- James Harden (neck) a game-time decision on Saturday for Houston February 23rd, 2019
- Darius Miller (ankle) doubtful on Saturday for New Orleans February 23rd, 2019
- Gorgui Dieng (personal) out on Saturday for Minnesota February 23rd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) questionable on Saturday for Minnesota February 23rd, 2019
- E'Twaun Moore (rest) out on Saturday for Pelicans February 23rd, 2019
- Kelly Oubre starting for Suns on Thursday February 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton (ankle) expected to play on Thursday for Suns February 21st, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) will play and start Wednesday for Phoenix February 13th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Suns February 12th, 2019
- Suns' De'Anthony Melton (ankle) will sit again Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- T.J. Warren (ankle) still out for Suns on Wednesday February 12th, 2019