Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jamal Crawford declined his player option for the 2018-19 season, making him an unrestricted free agent.
The 38-year-old Crawford could have made $4.5M next season but has decided to pursue his options in free agency. The veteran could be looking to latch on to a title contender, even if he makes less money, as tries to end his career with a championship.
Crawford scored just 10.3 points per game on 41.5% shooting in 2017-18.
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Raptors reportedly land Kawhi Leonard from Spurs in exchange for DeMar DeRozan July 18th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard may participate in Team USA minicamp July 17th, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Derrick Rose to re-sign with Minnesota July 1st, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford scores 20 in season-ending defeat April 26th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018