Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson
The San Antonio Spurs will not match the four-year, $37M offer sheet Kyle Anderson signed with the Memphis Grizzlies, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Anderson joins Memphis as the team's new starting small forward after spending the bulk of his career with the Spurs as a reserve wing. The 24-year-old will help solidify a Grizzlies' defense that ranked 24th in the NBA with a 108.4 defensive rating in 2017-18.
Anderson averaged 7.9 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 1.6 steals in 26.7 minutes per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan (sprained ankle) doubtful for Knicks on Sunday February 23rd, 2019
- James Harden (neck) a game-time decision on Saturday for Houston February 23rd, 2019
- Darius Miller (ankle) doubtful on Saturday for New Orleans February 23rd, 2019
- Gorgui Dieng (personal) out on Saturday for Minnesota February 23rd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) questionable on Saturday for Minnesota February 23rd, 2019
- E'Twaun Moore (rest) out on Saturday for Pelicans February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Joakim Noah scores 22 points, grabs 11 rebounds Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (personal) questionable Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Memphis' Joakim Noah (heel) will be available to play Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019