Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson
The San Antonio Spurs will not match the four-year, $37M offer sheet Kyle Anderson signed with the Memphis Grizzlies, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Anderson joins Memphis as the team's new starting small forward after spending the bulk of his career with the Spurs as a reserve wing. The 24-year-old will help solidify a Grizzlies' defense that ranked 24th in the NBA with a 108.4 defensive rating in 2017-18.
Anderson averaged 7.9 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 1.6 steals in 26.7 minutes per game last season.
- Rajon Rondo fractures hand in Lakers' win, expected to miss 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) out on Wednesday for Memphis November 13th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Chandler Parsons (knee, back) will remain out for at least two more weeks November 12th, 2018
- Omri Casspi (knee) ruled out on Monday by Memphis November 12th, 2018
- Memphis' Dillon Brooks (knee) to miss 6-to-8 weeks with MCL sprain November 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley scores 32 points in Grizzlies' overtime win November 11th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson starting on Wednesday against Kings October 24th, 2018