Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart
According to a report by A. Sherrod Blakely of NBC Sports Boston, the Sacramento Kings are preparing to put together an offer for Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart.
After failing in their attempt to bring Zach LaVine to Sacramento, the Kings have now turned their focus to another restricted free agent in Smart. Not afraid to flash some cash, the Kings may have the upper hand if they offer Smart a sizable contract as the Celtics have limited cap space.
Smart averaged 10.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 1.3 steals in 29.9 minutes per game with Boston last season.
- Packers' Myles Turner (hip) listed as questionable for Saturday's game February 23rd, 2019
- Pacers' Tyreke Evans (ankle) questionable Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) upgraded to probable for Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Pelicans' Cheick Diallo has 16 points, 18 boards on Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Joakim Noah scores 22 points, grabs 11 rebounds Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson had 32 points, 8 assists on Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) probable for Saturday's game against the Bulls February 22nd, 2019
- Al Horford hands in 21 points, 17 boards, 5 dimes, 3 swats for Boston February 22nd, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (ankle) out on Thursday for Celtics February 21st, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (ankle) unlikely to play for Celtics Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward sprains ankle, uncertain for Celtics on Thursday February 20th, 2019