Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Carmelo Anthony recently met with Houston Rockets and Miami Heat management in Las Vegas, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Thunder, who are planning on buying out the remainder of Anthony's contract, gave the forward permission to meet with other teams. The Rockets have appeared to be the frontrunners all along and are in need of help at the forward spot with the departures of Trevor Ariza and Luc Mbah a Moute.
Anthony averaged 16.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game while shooting just 40.4% for the Thunder last season.
- Packers' Myles Turner (hip) listed as questionable for Saturday's game February 23rd, 2019
- Pacers' Tyreke Evans (ankle) questionable Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) upgraded to probable for Saturday February 23rd, 2019
- Pelicans' Cheick Diallo has 16 points, 18 boards on Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Joakim Noah scores 22 points, grabs 11 rebounds Friday February 23rd, 2019
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson had 32 points, 8 assists on Friday February 23rd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Chris Paul scores 23 with 10 rebounds, 9 assists in Rockets' loss February 22nd, 2019
- Austin Rivers (elbow) probable for Rockets Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson starting on Thursday for Thunder February 14th, 2019