Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Carmelo Anthony recently met with Houston Rockets and Miami Heat management in Las Vegas, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Thunder, who are planning on buying out the remainder of Anthony's contract, gave the forward permission to meet with other teams. The Rockets have appeared to be the frontrunners all along and are in need of help at the forward spot with the departures of Trevor Ariza and Luc Mbah a Moute.
Anthony averaged 16.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game while shooting just 40.4% for the Thunder last season.
- Dallas' Wesley Matthews exits early on Wednesday with hamstring injury November 14th, 2018
- Toronto's Danny Green (back) makes an early exit on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- James Ennis scores season-high 16 in victory for Houston November 14th, 2018
- Chris Paul puts up 21 points as Rockets win in Denver November 14th, 2018
- James Harden helps Rockets beat Nuggets with 22 points, 11 assists November 14th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker (illness) expected to play for Rockets Tuesday November 13th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker (illness) questionable to suit up on Tuesday for Houston November 12th, 2018
- Gerald Green (ankle) ruled out again for Rockets Tuesday November 12th, 2018