Northern Iowa's Jeremy Morgan explodes versus North Dakota
Northern Iowa Panthers senior guard Jeremy Morgan scored a career-high 38 points in Saturday's win over the North Dakota Fighting Sioux.
All of Morgan's points came in the second half as he outscored North Dakota by himself in the final 20 minutes 38-37. The senior was 10-for-17 from the floor and 16-for-22 from the line. He also logged his third double-double of the year with 11 rebounds.
Morgan is the Panthers do-everything as he leads the teams with 18.1 points, 7.3 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 3.0 steals, 1.7 blocks, and 3.0 three-pointers per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Northern Iowa's Jeremy Morgan explodes versus North Dakota December 11th, 2016