Jawun Evans will leave Oklahoma State for the NBA
Oklahoma State Cowboys sophomore guard Jawun Evans will enter the 2017 NBA Draft, according to Marc J. Spears of ESPN.
According to Spears, Evans intends to stay in the draft and not return to Oklahoma State. Currently, the sophomore is not projected to be a first-round pick due to a loaded draft class, but he's ranked in the top-40 by Draft Express. A strong combine could boost his status into a late first-round pick.
Evans averaged 19.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.1 three-pointers per game last year.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Oklahoma State's Jeffrey Carroll will test the NBA Draft waters March 24th, 2017
- Jawun Evans will leave Oklahoma State for the NBA March 21st, 2017
- Oklahoma State's Jawun Evans goes off in loss to Iowa State March 9th, 2017
- Jawun Evans dishes out 15 assists in Oklahoma State's loss to Kansas March 5th, 2017
- Juwan Evans has an up-and-down game in Oklahoma State's win February 23rd, 2017
- Juwan Evans' 24 points leads Oklahoma State to victory January 31st, 2017