Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season
Michigan Wolverines junior forward DJ Wilson is staying in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jonathan Givony of Draft Express.
Wilson started 36-of-38 games for the Wolverines this season and joins fellow starters Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton in not returning to Ann Arbor in the fall. Wilson is projected to be a late-first round pick, rumored to have a guarantee to not make it past the Utah Jazz at pick 30.
Wilson averaged 11.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game last season.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- 13-seed Marshall takes out Wichita State in surprise upset March 16th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner possibly leaving Michigan early for the NBA April 10th, 2017
- D.J. Wilson of Michigan testing the NBA Draft waters April 10th, 2017
- Derrick Walton's big game not enough as Michigan loses March 24th, 2017