Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season
Michigan Wolverines junior forward DJ Wilson is staying in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jonathan Givony of Draft Express.
Wilson started 36-of-38 games for the Wolverines this season and joins fellow starters Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton in not returning to Ann Arbor in the fall. Wilson is projected to be a late-first round pick, rumored to have a guarantee to not make it past the Utah Jazz at pick 30.
Wilson averaged 11.0 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game last season.
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will play another season for Maryland May 24th, 2017
- Purdue getting Vince Edwards back for another year May 24th, 2017
- Tony Bradley leaving North Carolina after one season May 24th, 2017
- Mark Alstork transferring from Wright State to Illinois May 24th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson undergoes foot surgery, out until July May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner possibly leaving Michigan early for the NBA April 10th, 2017
- D.J. Wilson of Michigan testing the NBA Draft waters April 10th, 2017
- Derrick Walton's big game not enough as Michigan loses March 24th, 2017
- D.J. Wilson helps lead Michigan's upset of Purdue March 10th, 2017