Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four
The #11 Loyola-Chicago Ramblers continued dancing on Saturday with a 78-62 win over the #9 Kansas State Wildcats to advance to the Final Four.
The Ramblers were led by Ben Richardson, who had 23 points on 7-for-10 shooting, and he was an impressive 6-for-7 from beyond the arc. It was the first blowout of the tournament for the Ramblers, who will meet #3 Michigan in San Antonio on Saturday for the right to play for the National Championship.
The Ramblers entered the tournament ranked 50th in numberFire's NCAA Power Rankings.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- 13-seed Marshall takes out Wichita State in surprise upset March 16th, 2018