Joe Paterno elected to Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame
On Tuesday, former Penn State football head coach, Joe Paterno, was elected to the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame.
Per ESPN, "Inductees must have been born in Pennsylvania or lived in or played and coached in the state for a majority of their careers." Jay Paterno, his son, is expected to accept on his behalf in an October ceremony.
- Notre Dame's Malik Zaire fractures ankle, done for season September 12th, 2015
- Braxton Miller to switch to H-back role for Ohio State? July 24th, 2015
- Cardale Jones doesn't regret staying at Ohio State June 16th, 2015
- Pitt star wide receiver Tyler Boyd charged with DUI June 16th, 2015
- Mike Watkins double-doubles in Penn State win December 19th, 2016
- Jets take quarterback Christian Hackenberg 51st overall April 29th, 2016
- Jets infatuated with Christian Hackenberg April 28th, 2016
- Joe Paterno elected to Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame June 16th, 2015