Braxton Miller to switch to H-back role for Ohio State?
Ohio State's Braxton Miller is planning on switching from quarterback to an H-back role for the 2015 season. He will also return punts.
Miller is coming off of a shoulder surgery that kept him out of the entire 2014 season, and he's still not fully healthy. Head coach Urban Meyer said the switch is not official, but given that the team also has J.T. Barrett and Cardale Jones on the roster, the possibility of a switch has some substance.
Last season, the Buckeyes finished fifth in the nation in our nERD metric, which indicates by how many points they'd be expected to defeat an average opponent on a neutral field. Of course, they won the first ever College Football Playoff National Championship, as well.
- Notre Dame's Malik Zaire fractures ankle, done for season September 12th, 2015
- Joe Paterno elected to Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame June 16th, 2015
- Cardale Jones doesn't regret staying at Ohio State June 16th, 2015
- Pitt star wide receiver Tyler Boyd charged with DUI June 16th, 2015
- Bills take a fourth-round flyer on Cardale Jones May 2nd, 2016
- Michael Thomas goes to New Orleans April 29th, 2016
- Ezekiel Elliott to Cowboys 'gaining steam' April 28th, 2016
- Cowboys struggling with Ezekiel Elliott decision April 28th, 2016
- Steelers expected to select a cornerback in the first round April 27th, 2016
- Browns may trade down with teams seeking Ezekiel Elliott April 27th, 2016