Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb (hamstring) is expected to sit out again versus the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Geronimo Allison is expected to remain on the sidelines as well, meaning the rookie trio of Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Equanimeous St. Brown, and J'Mon Moore will work behind Davante Adams as Aaron Rodgers' healthy receivers. This will be Cobb's third consecutive absence. The Packers are on bye Week 7, so ideally he will be ready to return Week 8 versus the Los Angeles Rams.
Cobb is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points in three games this season, with 17 receptions (27 targets) for 194 yards and 1 touchdown. He's currently the WR40 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cam Newton (foot sprain) expected to play Week 1 for Carolina August 23rd, 2019
- Jaron Brown likely to start as Seattle's second receiver August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with plantar fascia irritation August 13th, 2019
- Cowboys' Robert Quinn undergoing surgery for broken hand August 7th, 2019
- Cowboys release Rico Gathers (suspension) after three seasons August 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott reportedly will not play for Cowboys without new contract August 6th, 2019