Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb (hamstring) is expected to sit out again versus the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Geronimo Allison is expected to remain on the sidelines as well, meaning the rookie trio of Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Equanimeous St. Brown, and J'Mon Moore will work behind Davante Adams as Aaron Rodgers' healthy receivers. This will be Cobb's third consecutive absence. The Packers are on bye Week 7, so ideally he will be ready to return Week 8 versus the Los Angeles Rams.
Cobb is averaging 10.7 FanDuel points in three games this season, with 17 receptions (27 targets) for 194 yards and 1 touchdown. He's currently the WR40 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019