Texans acquiring Demaryius Thomas from Broncos for 4th-round pick
The Houston Texans acquired wide receiver Demaryius Thomas from the Denver Broncos for a 4th-round pick, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The two sides will also swap 7th-rounders. Thomas turns 31 in December and is on an expiring deal, but with Will Fuller (ACL) now done for the year, the veteran provides an immediate upgrade for Deshaun Watson and the Texans in three-wide sets. It's a downgrade for Keke Coutee's outlook and a major boost for fellow rookie Courtland Sutton in Denver. The Texans visit the Broncos in Week 9.
DT averaged 9.5 FanDuel points in eight games for the Broncos, with 36 catches on 56 targets for 402 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019