Texans acquiring Demaryius Thomas from Broncos for 4th-round pick
The Houston Texans acquired wide receiver Demaryius Thomas from the Denver Broncos for a 4th-round pick, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The two sides will also swap 7th-rounders. Thomas turns 31 in December and is on an expiring deal, but with Will Fuller (ACL) now done for the year, the veteran provides an immediate upgrade for Deshaun Watson and the Texans in three-wide sets. It's a downgrade for Keke Coutee's outlook and a major boost for fellow rookie Courtland Sutton in Denver. The Texans visit the Broncos in Week 9.
DT averaged 9.5 FanDuel points in eight games for the Broncos, with 36 catches on 56 targets for 402 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp August 22nd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Patriots remove Julian Edelman (thumb) from NFI list August 19th, 2019
- Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman August 18th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Damien Harris battling 'minor' hand injury August 14th, 2019