Update: Kenny Stills (groin) officially does not practice Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills (groin) did not practice Thursday, per the official injury report for Week 9 versus the New York Jets.
Stills was seen in full uniform but the Dolphins listed him as inactive. DeVante Parker, Danny Amenolda, and Jakeem Grant started in three-wide sets Week 8 with Stills sidelined.
Stills is averaging 8.9 FanDuel points in seven games this season. He has 16 catches for 281 yards and 4 touchdowns on 29 targets.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Tyrod Taylor a 'top target' for Dolphins March 12th, 2019