Update: Kenny Stills (groin) officially does not practice Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills (groin) did not practice Thursday, per the official injury report for Week 9 versus the New York Jets.
Stills was seen in full uniform but the Dolphins listed him as inactive. DeVante Parker, Danny Amenolda, and Jakeem Grant started in three-wide sets Week 8 with Stills sidelined.
Stills is averaging 8.9 FanDuel points in seven games this season. He has 16 catches for 281 yards and 4 touchdowns on 29 targets.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Report: Dolphins plan to release Ryan Tannehill February 2nd, 2019
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 17 for Miami December 30th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) questionable in Week 17 for Miami December 28th, 2018
- Dolphins reportedly prepared to move on from Ryan Tannehill December 26th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill will remain Dolphins' starter in finale December 24th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 16 for Miami December 23rd, 2018