Update: Kenny Stills (groin) officially does not practice Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills (groin) did not practice Thursday, per the official injury report for Week 9 versus the New York Jets.
Stills was seen in full uniform but the Dolphins listed him as inactive. DeVante Parker, Danny Amenolda, and Jakeem Grant started in three-wide sets Week 8 with Stills sidelined.
Stills is averaging 8.9 FanDuel points in seven games this season. He has 16 catches for 281 yards and 4 touchdowns on 29 targets.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Dolphins' Frank Gore carted off versus Vikings with ankle injury December 16th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially ruled out for Dolphins versus Vikings December 16th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) doubtful for Dolphins against Vikings December 14th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) still sidelined for Dolphins December 13th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (ankle) expected to play on Sunday December 12th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (ankle) 'sore' but 'walking around' December 10th, 2018