Antonio Callaway (knee) sits out Friday, questionable for Browns Week 9
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway (ankle) is questionable for Week 9 versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
Callaway rolled his ankle at Thursday's practice and was held out Friday, so he may not be ready for Sunday's matchup in Cleveland. Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to return and will help fill the void if necessary. Callaway caught 5 passes for 36 yards on 6 targets and scored for the first time since Week 2 in the Browns' loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday.
Callaway is averaging 6.1 FanDuel points on 5.6 targets per game this season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Browns' Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games for personal conduct violation March 15th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Browns to sign tight end Demetrius Harris to 2-year dea March 13th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Report: Sheldon Richardson comes to terms with Cleveland March 12th, 2019