Antonio Callaway (knee) sits out Friday, questionable for Browns Week 9
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway (ankle) is questionable for Week 9 versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
Callaway rolled his ankle at Thursday's practice and was held out Friday, so he may not be ready for Sunday's matchup in Cleveland. Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to return and will help fill the void if necessary. Callaway caught 5 passes for 36 yards on 6 targets and scored for the first time since Week 2 in the Browns' loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday.
Callaway is averaging 6.1 FanDuel points on 5.6 targets per game this season.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Browns' Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games for personal conduct violation March 15th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Browns to sign tight end Demetrius Harris to 2-year dea March 13th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Report: Sheldon Richardson comes to terms with Cleveland March 12th, 2019