Washington's Paul Richardson (shoulder) placed on Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson was placed on Injured Reserve on Monday and will miss the remainder of the 2018 season.
Richardson will undergo surgery for an AC joint injury and will not play for the rest of the 2018 season. The Washington receiver struggled in his first season with his new team, producing 2 touchdowns and 262 receiving yards on 20 receptions.
With an injury riddled receiving group, the Redskins will turn to Josh Doctson and Maurice Harris as their top receivers until Jamison Crowder returns.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019