Washington's Paul Richardson (shoulder) placed on Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson was placed on Injured Reserve on Monday and will miss the remainder of the 2018 season.
Richardson will undergo surgery for an AC joint injury and will not play for the rest of the 2018 season. The Washington receiver struggled in his first season with his new team, producing 2 touchdowns and 262 receiving yards on 20 receptions.
With an injury riddled receiving group, the Redskins will turn to Josh Doctson and Maurice Harris as their top receivers until Jamison Crowder returns.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019