Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell may 'share load' with Jets' Ty Montgomery early August 25th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell will not play in the preseason August 19th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder could 'creep near' 100 receptions August 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell won't play in Jets' preseason opener August 7th, 2019
- Ryan Kalil un-retires to join Jets August 1st, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell says he's 'up for 500' touches July 25th, 2019