Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) expected to play for Texans Sunday November 13th, 2018
- Aaron Jones 'needs more opportunities' for Packers November 13th, 2018
- Packers' Davante Adams ranked as WR10 in Week 11 November 13th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs (ribs) practices, says he will return for Vikings Sunday November 13th, 2018
- Joe Flacco 'does not have to practice to play' for Ravens Week 11 November 13th, 2018
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels 'arrow pointing up' November 13th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) expected to practice for Steelers Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Steelers "optimistic" James Conner (concussion) can play in Week 11 November 11th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell not expected to report to Steelers by Tuesday deadline November 10th, 2018
- Vance McDonald scores for Steelers in blowout November 9th, 2018
- James Conner has 73 yards and touchdown for Steelers, suffers concussion November 9th, 2018