Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Jaguars sign receiver Chris Conley March 16th, 2019
- Titans release quaterback Blaine Gabbert on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Steelers reportedly setting Friday deadline for Antonio Brown offers March 7th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019