Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018