Seahawks not expecting Chris Carson (hip) to suit up against the Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is not expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and didn't practice at all since then, so it's no surprise that he is unlikely to go. Look for Mike Davis to step into a big role in Carson's absence -- he ran the ball 21 times for 101 yards the last time Carson missed a game.
On the off chance that Carson does suit up, numberFire's models account for him being limited, projecting him for only 7.3 carries, 33.1 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on the ground.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Russell Wilson throws for 233 yards on Saturday for Seattle January 6th, 2019
- Seahawks' Shaquill Griffin (ankle) good to go versus Cowboys January 4th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) fully practices on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Seahawks extend Pete Carroll through 2021 December 24th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny (knee) returning for Seahawks Week 17 December 24th, 2018