Seahawks not expecting Chris Carson (hip) to suit up against the Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is not expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and didn't practice at all since then, so it's no surprise that he is unlikely to go. Look for Mike Davis to step into a big role in Carson's absence -- he ran the ball 21 times for 101 yards the last time Carson missed a game.
On the off chance that Carson does suit up, numberFire's models account for him being limited, projecting him for only 7.3 carries, 33.1 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on the ground.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019
- K.J. Wright, Seahawks reportedly agee on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019