Seahawks not expecting Chris Carson (hip) to suit up against the Rams
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is not expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and didn't practice at all since then, so it's no surprise that he is unlikely to go. Look for Mike Davis to step into a big role in Carson's absence -- he ran the ball 21 times for 101 yards the last time Carson missed a game.
On the off chance that Carson does suit up, numberFire's models account for him being limited, projecting him for only 7.3 carries, 33.1 yards and 0.1 touchdowns on the ground.
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Jordan Reed's injury not "major," but he could still miss the rest of Washington's season December 10th, 2018
- Cardinals send defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin's (hip) status for Monday night still up in the air December 10th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) limited for Seahawks to open week December 7th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (hip) sits out Seahawks practice Thursday December 7th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) expected to play for Seahawks Week 14 December 4th, 2018
- Russell Wilson throws 4 touchdown passes in 'Hawks rout of the Niners December 2nd, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (groin) removed from Seahawks' Week 13 injury report November 30th, 2018