Seattle's Chris Carson officially inactive for Week 10
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is out for Sunday's matchup with the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and did not practice leading up to this game, so its no surprise to see him sit. Mike Davis will start in his place, after notching 21 carries the last time Carson sat.
numberFire's models project Davis to notch 13.6 carries for 76.0 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the ground, while adding 3.1 receptions, 22.0 yards and 0.1 scores through the air.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019
- K.J. Wright, Seahawks reportedly agee on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019