Seattle's Chris Carson officially inactive for Week 10
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is out for Sunday's matchup with the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and did not practice leading up to this game, so its no surprise to see him sit. Mike Davis will start in his place, after notching 21 carries the last time Carson sat.
numberFire's models project Davis to notch 13.6 carries for 76.0 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the ground, while adding 3.1 receptions, 22.0 yards and 0.1 scores through the air.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Russell Wilson throws for 233 yards on Saturday for Seattle January 6th, 2019
- Seahawks' Shaquill Griffin (ankle) good to go versus Cowboys January 4th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) fully practices on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Seahawks extend Pete Carroll through 2021 December 24th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny (knee) returning for Seahawks Week 17 December 24th, 2018