Seattle's Chris Carson officially inactive for Week 10
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is out for Sunday's matchup with the Los Angeles Rams.
Carson made an early exit in Week 9 and did not practice leading up to this game, so its no surprise to see him sit. Mike Davis will start in his place, after notching 21 carries the last time Carson sat.
numberFire's models project Davis to notch 13.6 carries for 76.0 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the ground, while adding 3.1 receptions, 22.0 yards and 0.1 scores through the air.
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Jordan Reed's injury not "major," but he could still miss the rest of Washington's season December 10th, 2018
- Cardinals send defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin's (hip) status for Monday night still up in the air December 10th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) limited for Seahawks to open week December 7th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (hip) sits out Seahawks practice Thursday December 7th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) expected to play for Seahawks Week 14 December 4th, 2018
- Russell Wilson throws 4 touchdown passes in 'Hawks rout of the Niners December 2nd, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (groin) removed from Seahawks' Week 13 injury report November 30th, 2018