Joe Mixon (foot) limited again for Bengals Thursday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (foot) was limited again at Thursday's practice.
Mixon has been limited in both practices to start the week, but the Bengals are likely just managing the young back's reps before Sunday's matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. He rushed 12 times for 82 yards and caught 2 passes for another 13 yards in Week 13.
numberFire's models expect Mixon to score 13.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 versus the Chargers. He is currently the RB12 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict's career could be at risk due to concussions December 27th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) still sidelined for Bengals at start of practice week December 26th, 2018
- Vontaze Burfict exits Week 16 early for Bengals with concussion December 23rd, 2018
- Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns December 21st, 2018