Joe Mixon (foot) limited again for Bengals Thursday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (foot) was limited again at Thursday's practice.
Mixon has been limited in both practices to start the week, but the Bengals are likely just managing the young back's reps before Sunday's matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. He rushed 12 times for 82 yards and caught 2 passes for another 13 yards in Week 13.
numberFire's models expect Mixon to score 13.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,000 versus the Chargers. He is currently the RB12 in our Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon rushes for 129 yards and 2 scores in win over Raiders December 16th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd injures knee, will not return for Bengals versus Raiders December 16th, 2018
- Joe Mixon turns in 138 yards, 1 touchdown for Bengals on 31 touches December 10th, 2018
- Joe Mixon (foot) limited again for Bengals Thursday December 6th, 2018
- Joe Mixon (foot) limited Wednesday for Bengals December 5th, 2018
- Bengals officially put A.J. Green (toe) on injured reserve December 5th, 2018