Eric Ebron (back, illness) doesn't practice on Thursday for Indianapolis
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron was not a participant at practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 14 game against the Houston Texans.
Ebron has missed a ton of practice over the past few weeks, but he still manages to get on the field.
Our models project Ebron for 5.1 catches, 60.7 yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 11.6 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) remains out for Colts Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman (shoulder, finger) participates in Colts' Wednesday practice January 9th, 2019
- Colts' Eric Ebron (hip) returns to practice on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) still not practicing for Colts January 9th, 2019