Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Newton's status was never in doubt, but his absence from full practice participation was still slightly disconcerting. Expect him to be ready to go.
Our models project Newton for 242.1 passing yards, 38.4 rushing yards, 2.2 total touchdowns and 21.4 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Eric Reid re-signs with Panthers for 3 seasons February 12th, 2019
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play next season February 6th, 2019
- Julius Peppers retires after 17 seasons February 1st, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Devin Funchess out for Carolina in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Panthers 'have some plans' for younger players in finale December 27th, 2018