Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Newton's status was never in doubt, but his absence from full practice participation was still slightly disconcerting. Expect him to be ready to go.
Our models project Newton for 242.1 passing yards, 38.4 rushing yards, 2.2 total touchdowns and 21.4 FanDuel points.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cam Newton left off Panthers' final Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2018
- Graham Gano (knee) reportedly ruled out for Panthers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Panthers sign Chandler Catanzaro as Graham Gano (knee) insurance December 7th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina December 6th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday December 6th, 2018