Isaiah Crowell (toe) not practicing for Jets again Thursday
New York Jets running back Isaiah Crowell (toe) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Crowell may need to get in at least a limited practice on Friday to be cleared for Week 14 versus the Buffalo Bills. Elijah McGuire and sixth-round pick Trenton Cannon would split backfield work if Crowell sits, with McGuire likely leading the way.
Crowell is currently the RB35 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 8.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Robby Anderson produces 96 yards in Jets' Week 15's defeat to Houston December 15th, 2018
- Trenton Cannon (toe) active for Jets in Week 15 December 15th, 2018
- Jets place Isaiah Crowell (foot) on injured reserve December 14th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire (ankle) cleared for Jets on Saturday December 13th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play for Jets versus Texans December 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (toe) ruled out for Jets Week 15 December 13th, 2018