Isaiah Crowell (toe) not practicing for Jets again Thursday
New York Jets running back Isaiah Crowell (toe) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Crowell may need to get in at least a limited practice on Friday to be cleared for Week 14 versus the Buffalo Bills. Elijah McGuire and sixth-round pick Trenton Cannon would split backfield work if Crowell sits, with McGuire likely leading the way.
Crowell is currently the RB35 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 8.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800.
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- New York Jets hire Adam Gase as head coach on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Jets reportedly expected to fire head coach Todd Bowles December 29th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) out for New York in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws three touchdowns in Week 16's overtime loss to Green Bay December 23rd, 2018
- Jets' Elijah McGuire projected for 80.9 scrimmage yards against Green Bay in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018