DeSean Jackson (thumb) out again for Buccaneers Week 15
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver DeSean Jackson (thumb) has been ruled out for Week 15 versus the Baltimore Ravens.
It will be Jackson's third straight absence. Chris Godwin and Adam Humphries figure to be the primary beneficiaries in a tough matchup.
Jackson is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 40 receptions (70 targets) for 750 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Bruce Arians: Jameis Winston needs to be 'little bit smarter' for Buccaneers January 11th, 2019
- Buccaneers reportedly finalizing deal with Bruce Arians January 8th, 2019
- Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa Bay in 2019, GM says December 31st, 2018
- Buccaneers reportedly fire head coach Dirk Koetter after three seasons December 30th, 2018