Tyler Boyd reportedly suffered 'low-grade MCL sprain' in Bengals' win
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd suffered a "low-grade MCL sprain" Week 15 against the Oakland Raiders, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
This is typically a multi-week injury, so Boyd may be done for the year. The 2016 second-rounder set career-highs across the board this year and filled in admirably as the Bengals' number-one wideout once A.J. Green (toe) went down. Jeff Driskel's top-three receivers for Week 16 will likely consist of John Ross, Cody Core, and Alex Erickson.
Boyd averaged 13.1 FanDuel points in 14 games this season, with 76 receptions for 1,028 yards and 7 touchdowns on 108 targets.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- Bengals' Tyler Eifert 'trending in right direction' June 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019