Tyler Boyd reportedly suffered 'low-grade MCL sprain' in Bengals' win
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd suffered a "low-grade MCL sprain" Week 15 against the Oakland Raiders, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
This is typically a multi-week injury, so Boyd may be done for the year. The 2016 second-rounder set career-highs across the board this year and filled in admirably as the Bengals' number-one wideout once A.J. Green (toe) went down. Jeff Driskel's top-three receivers for Week 16 will likely consist of John Ross, Cody Core, and Alex Erickson.
Boyd averaged 13.1 FanDuel points in 14 games this season, with 76 receptions for 1,028 yards and 7 touchdowns on 108 targets.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018