Tyler Boyd (knee) officially out for Bengals Week 16
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd (knee) is out for Week 16 against the Cleveland Browns.
Boyd injured his knee in Week 15 and never returned. There's a solid chance he doesn't play again this season. Alex Erickson replaced Boyd in the slot after he went down, but Joe Mixon will likely see as much work as he can handle on Sunday.
Boyd is averaging 13.1 FanDuel points in 14 games this season, with 76 receptions for 1,028 yards and 7 touchdowns on 108 targets.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018