Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (wrist, thigh) was upgraded to a full practice on Friday and will play versus the Cleveland Browns in Week 16.
Bengals interim head coach Gregg Williams says Mixon will be the "focal point" of the offense on Sunday, as leading receiver Tyler Boyd (knee) will not be available.
Mixon is a top-10 running back in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 16.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,200.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Bengals re-sign Tyler Eifert to a one-year deal on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Bengals keep C.J. Uzomah with 3-year, $18M deal March 11th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018