Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (wrist, thigh) was upgraded to a full practice on Friday and will play versus the Cleveland Browns in Week 16.
Bengals interim head coach Gregg Williams says Mixon will be the "focal point" of the offense on Sunday, as leading receiver Tyler Boyd (knee) will not be available.
Mixon is a top-10 running back in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 16.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,200.
- Colts release running back D'Onta Foreman August 24th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller (knee) carted off the field in the first quarter August 24th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019
- Washington coach Jay Gruden 'impressed' with Derrius Guice August 24th, 2019
- Cowboys 'very optimistic' Ezekiel Elliott ends holdout by Week 1 August 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper dealing with 'muscle strain' in his foot August 23rd, 2019
- A.J. Green to miss 'couple of games' for Bengals July 30th, 2019
- Bengals' John Ross sidelined with hamstring injury July 29th, 2019
- Schefter: Bengals' A.J. Green has torn ligaments, not expected to return by Week 1 July 28th, 2019
- Bengals believe A.J. Green (ankle) will miss 4 weeks July 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's A.J. Green reportedly suffers a low ankle sprain during Saturday's practice July 27th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd reportedly extends with Bengals for 4 years, $43 million July 23rd, 2019