Browns' Nick Chubb records fourth 100-yard game of season
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb rushed 19 times for 112 yards on Sunday in a 26-18 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
This was Chubb's second 100-yard game in a row and fourth of the season. He's been a huge part of the Browns' resurgence. With a win next week, the Browns will have their first winning season since 2007.
Despite not starting until midway through the season, Chubb is only 28 rushing yards away from hitting 1,000 for his rookie season.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Duke Johnson not expendable 'yet' for Browns February 12th, 2019
- Browns sign Kareem Hunt to 1-year contract, suspension still pending February 11th, 2019
- Browns promoting Freddie Kitchens to head coach January 9th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield throws three touchdowns in Cleveland's Week 17 loss to the Ravens December 30th, 2018
- Browns' Nick Chubb records fourth 100-yard game of season December 23rd, 2018
- Cleveland's Baker Mayfield torches Cincinnati again in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018