Browns' Nick Chubb records fourth 100-yard game of season
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb rushed 19 times for 112 yards on Sunday in a 26-18 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
This was Chubb's second 100-yard game in a row and fourth of the season. He's been a huge part of the Browns' resurgence. With a win next week, the Browns will have their first winning season since 2007.
Despite not starting until midway through the season, Chubb is only 28 rushing yards away from hitting 1,000 for his rookie season.
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Browns' Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games for personal conduct violation March 15th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Browns to sign tight end Demetrius Harris to 2-year dea March 13th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Report: Sheldon Richardson comes to terms with Cleveland March 12th, 2019