Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) misses Wednesday's practice
Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman (groin) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
Coleman has bothered by a groin injury that has prevented him from practicing on Tuesday and Wednesday. If he cannot play in Week 17's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, expect Brian Hill to take over as Atlanta's lead back.
If Hill is the starter, our models project him for 44.8 rushing yards on 12.1 attempts.
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019