Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hip, ribs) is listed as a non-participant for Thursday's practice on the injury report for Week 17 versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones also missed Wednesday's session, but it would be a big surprise if he sits out Sunday's finale, as the all-world receiver is looking to claim his second career receiving title. He enters Week 17 with a 114-yard lead over DeAndre Hopkins and draws a fantastic matchup.
Julio is only behind Antonio Brown among wide receivers in numberFire's Week 17 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 18.4 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,600.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018