Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Week 17
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (quad) will not play in Week 17's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
After being ruled out for Week 17 due to a quad injury, Beckham will finish the 2018 season with 77 receptions for 6 touchdowns and 1052 receiving yards. Expect the Giants passing offense to revolve around Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram this Sunday against Dallas.
Our models project Shepard and Engram for 10.8 and 8.7 FanDuel points respectively in Week 17.
- Demaryius Thomas activated from PUP list by New England August 20th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (ankle) remaining out for Colts this week August 20th, 2019
- Duke Johnson (hamstring) back at practice for Texans August 20th, 2019
- Bears' David Montgomery 'will help immediately' August 20th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon 'just waiting for the call' from Chargers August 20th, 2019
- Ravens say Marquise Brown has 'a ways to go' August 20th, 2019
- Rashard Higgins in line to be Cleveland's third receiver August 15th, 2019
- Odell Beckham misses Browns' practice with hip pointer August 14th, 2019
- Dontrell Hilliard expected to 'fill' Duke Johnson's role for Cleveland August 12th, 2019
- Browns' Antonio Callaway (substance abuse) handed four-game suspension August 9th, 2019
- Browns trade Duke Johnson to Texans for 2020 pick August 8th, 2019
- Browns' Duke Johnson (hamstring) remains sidelined August 2nd, 2019